Saturday, February 20, 2010

Critique 3

This graphic is from the Missourian. One strength of this graphic is the information it provides. I really like seeing the changing temperatures throughout the month. It took me a little while to understand the graphic. I wish the yellow boxes were just another line. It's a little confusing mixing a bar graph with a line graph.


This graphic is from the New York Times. When I first opened the page I made my window bigger thinking I had cut off the map and then I realized it was just the graphic. I wish they had included the whole states on the side and just ended the map after the state. The map doesn't give a lot of information about the locations they chose. This would be a good interactive graphic if you could click on each location and find out more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment